Bedtime Blessings - A Gratitude Journal for Kids
In this meaningful book, you can spend time with a child at bedtime helping them write down what they are thankful for, what has made them happy that day, and what they are looking forward to.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.'' -- A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- This journal provides a wonderful way for a parent and child to enjoy some quiet time together each night.
- 144 easy-to-use guided pages.
- Child-friendly quotations throughout.
- Archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your child's writing.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Elastic band closure.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
By supporting this company, you make a difference and Live a Life With Meaning. Part of every purchase gives back to people in need. Ten percent of the purchase price of this item goes to the Children's Miracle Network!